Hi there, welcome...
Just so you know,
I'm 28, sometimes 14, and sometimes i am 5 :)
I live a simple life yet blessed for being well-loved
by my wonderful family & dear bestfriends!:)
I'm the girl who lovessss to love..
im a lover of so many things! -simple & grand & divine!
i love dream catchers, dogs, bears and feel good music:)
i sure can't live without my cam:)
i love capturing every moment!
I'm the girl whose heart beats for poetry
but poetry just can't love me lol:)
i sooo love the beach!
i sooo love to travel...
here for now, but tomorrow... everywhere!:)
i'm the type who can easily fall..
For the man who's willing to give me his heart,
couldn't find him yet though'...still, i'll wait...:)
i live to give cure for somebodys' ache,
i choose to be 1, because of 1 reason...
i want to make a diffrence in other peoples' lives,
i pray that its always for the better though..:)
and lastly im so in love with my Creator!
for giving me this ONE LIFE... with
sooo many CHANCES to ShArE my LoVE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment